View Single Post
Survivor of Remus
# 19
06-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
It would not be right or fair for Cryptic to create a public event with private rules. By "private rules" I mean creating any sort of PvP match where the player is limited in using what game assets, attributes or abilities that they might have acquired for their character. Public events should allow you to use any game assets or abilities acquired in game. By public I mean an event queue where any player logged in can queue up for it.

It would be fair or right for players to coordinate and create a private event with private rules. Then you can isolate or dictate what is acceptable ship or stats-wise to participate in the event. You can then enforce your desired choice of how you would like to PvP.

Yes, I am all for choice and having more options to choose from in a game is a wonderful thing.
Well from reading what you've written here, it appears you have nothing against adding an additional PvP Queue option for single players to randomly team up and not have to face a pre-made group. That's great!

Cheers,
Zoo (D'Zoo)