View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It is definitely not typical, no, and I apologize on behalf of the GM team for the increased wait time. There is currently a very high volume of tickets, and the GM team is working as fast as possible to answer them all. They answer tickets in the order received, so if you have not received a response yet, there are tickets ahead of yours.

While I do not work on tickets, I can ensure they are in the right queue. If you can send me a forum PM with your ticket number, I would be more than happy to do that.

Also, we are working on getting additional support so we can decrease the response wait time, so do know that we are aware of this and would like to get back to or typical response times as quickly as possible. Thanks for your continued patience and support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
realy not typical? my experince tells other wise i have two ticket open. On opened 91 days ago. the other 18 days ago. neither have been answered.

I am unable to log into the support site from an pc using any browsers. Yet when I report afk gamers or people griefing stf i get answers with in day via email. So I know I am not block the emails.

But it seems my ticket about the missing uniform it from the omega rep which I used dlithium to unlock, which i use zen to buy. Goes unanswer for over 91 days.

I never got my may stippen dispite not getting any double stippen. that also been unanswered for 18 days.

So it seems the avg wait time for user issue is over 91 days.

and block the support site form working is a way to stop us from getting support.

Well it looks like the money I spent with the launch of LOR will be the last I give PWE/cryptic since they clearly do not care about custom support.