Thread: Mail Bug
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 3
06-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by axellightning View Post
I don't know if any one else has noticed this but when an item sale expires in the exchange I get a duplicate copy of the expiry message along with the original; but this one has no item attached. This message also takes about 10 seconds to delete after I have clicked the delete button.

Not a MAJOR issue but just thought I'd bring it up since I don't remember seeing this particular issue being brought up post mail fixing patch.
FYI - if you go through and take the attachments from and delete the "Exchange Sale Expired" e-mail that held the attachment - and then just close and r-open your e-mail window; all the duplicate "Exchange Sale Expired" e-mails will be gone from your list.
^^^
The extra spam is still very annoying; but at least there's a workaround to clear it (that doesn't involve logging out of STO and into another Cryptic MMO)until they get the e-mail system 100% in shape again. (Hopefully soon)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."