View Single Post
Captain
# 9
06-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Well you know, space has overpowered stuff, but ground has overpowered stuff with animation blocking that prevents you from reacting to the overpowered stuff. I mean, get knocked to the ground by a sword, over and over and over, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it except respawn and beam out. I imagine somebody thought knockdown was cool when they first came up with it, so cool we should add it to everything like grenades and heavy weapon shots and those new alien robot spider things and everything, so knockdown knockdown make them watch the whole animation. Huh? No we dont need to put limits on the frequency of anything, why do you ask?

Also damage is really unpredictable. Its either too low so grenades and rifles do nothing (lol grenades do nothing), or else they deal ~700 damage for some unexplained reason and instagib you

Just touching the tip of it really, but I try to restrain my negativity. Its frustrating alright

Yeah, the Nockback lock can be very frustrating, but this is the current issue and it's not something that has been here for ever. Hopefully it will get fixed.

For non Ground lovers there's always something that prevents them from playing Ground PvP. Right now is the Knockback issue, a few months ago was the Cryo Launcher, before that was the Double Cloak and so on. These issues aggravate the 'main problem' with Ground PvP: the low HP.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by mrkollins; 06-12-2013 at 06:27 PM.