View Single Post
Captain
# 2
06-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
I recently purchased a Liberated Borg Romulan boff for my Federation captain and, much to my displeasure, found that her clothing selection is extremely limited. She can only wear the Romulan "homeless person" starter outfits and is unable to wear the Fed-Rom uniform or Federation uniforms (If my Lib Borg can, why can't my Lib Borg Romulan?). Why? I would love to match her to my crew or at least put her in the T'Pol uniform I paid money for.

Dear Cryptic: Please enable Liberated Borg Romulan Boffs to wear player-faction-appropriate uniforms.
Yeah, I noticed too. The really obnoxious thing is that Romulan Republic characters get the Romulan Republic uniforms, the faction-aligned uniforms, and the Tal Shiar uniforms. Not only do KDF and Fed characters have no way of unlocking any of these uniforms, but they additionally have no access to uniforms of their own faction. All this while preset uniform options for uniforms taunt me in the uniform editor. For 300 Lobi, I kinda expected a bit more, but fact of the matter is, you are penalized for buying her for any non-Romulan Republic character.