View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
06-16-2013, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarta View Post
I knew someone would play the Efficient Trait card at some point!
Mind you, I don't believe it's that useful.

To quote a line from a movie:

You can add whatever skills/traits/combat augmentations you want, but if you're not a good player, all of that is meaningless.

Plus, if you want Efficient, play a Liberated Borg instead, they're much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Yes, I know Tellarites are one of the Founding Federation species, but that's about all I know.
I'm not sure if their role has ever been expanded beyond that one fact.

Pakled I can't even make sense of, they had one episode of TNG and that qualifies them to be a playable species?
Pakleds actually appeared or were mentioned in quite a number of episodes of Star Trek, although they were only substantial to the plot in a single episode.

Of course, the Gorn only appeared in one episode and had a cameo in another, yet it is one of the more popular KDF races, as opposed to the Letheans, who are much less popular.

Not surprisingly, Saurians, Rigelians, Tellarites, Pakleds, and Benzites, who rarely appeared in Star Trek, are not that popular.

Borg, Trills, Vulcans and strangely, Catians, are much more popular while Andorians, Bajorans, Betazoids, Bolians, Ferengi, Klingons are occassionally seen at ESD.