View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
06-16-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: That was great! Just one thing, you'll want to separate action by two *s.

*ESD*

Quinn: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sending you on an assignment. (OOC: Quinn is a Fleet Admiral so yes, he can give Voporak orders.)

Voporak: As long as it gets me off of spacedock, I'm fine with it.

Quinn: The U.S.S. Vancouver has sent a distress call asking for assistance. Seeing as how you're so eager to go somewhere, I want you to help them.

Voporak: Wouldn't you want to send something other than a warship for that?

Quinn: If there's a bigger problem, you can call for more help.

Voporak: Understood. When will I be leaving?

Quinn: As soon as your ship is ready.

Voporak: Wonderful.

*Voporak exits the room*

Quinn: I hope that wasn't a terrible idea.

*Voporak beams up to the U.S.S. Black Phantom and marches onto the bridge*

Voporak: Are we fully resupplied?

May (Chief operations officer): Yes,

Voporak: Good. We're going to go save the Vancouver. Set a course to its distress signal, warp 9. Move us out of the drydock at one-quarter impulse. Thrusters are too slow.

*The Black Phantom slides out of the dock and moves away from Earth orbit*

Ludicrous speed!

Mirra (1st officer): Sir?

Voporak: I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that. Take us to warp.

*The ship warps out*

Send a message to the Vancouver. Ask them what the problem is and if we need to take any precautions.

Mirra: Sending them a message now.
*U.S.S. Bunker Hill, Earth Orbit. Soval is sitting on the Bridge looking over a briefing on the known situation with the Vancouver.*

Soval: Lieutenant Ores, if we leave immediately at Slipstream speed, when will we arrive at the Vancouver's position in relation to the Black Phantom?

*Lt. Ores (a Ferengi) turns from his position at Ops.*

Ores: We would arrive 2 hours ahead of the Black Phantom, but they would detect us.

Soval: Prepare to break orbit in 2 hours, 30 minutes.

*He turns to T'las next to him.*

Commander, instruct the crewmen leading the cadet teams to inform the cadets that they are provisional crewmen from 2 hours from now. If any of them wish to return to the Academy, the Yellowstone will be ready to leave in precisely 2 hours, 10 minutes.

T'las: Aye sir.

Soval: Send a transmission to the Vancouver requesting a detailed mission profile and information on anything we should be prepared for when we arrive.

Contact the U.S.S. Armitage Battle Group and request a frontline status report for the Vancouver's area.

Ores: Aye sir!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill