View Single Post
Captain
# 16
06-17-2013, 05:33 PM
I honestly don't know too much about the Saurians. However, the presence of Tellerites is justified in the game due to their importance in the origin of the Federation. Additionally, I think that they add a decent bit of spice, even as NPCs.

That said, Pakleds are a freaking joke, and assuming that the ones we saw in the episode they came from are representative of their race, for all their "cleverness" (which seems to just be people assuming they're not backstabbing thieves), they seem to be a lot more trouble than they're worth for just about every galactic power. Plus, from a gameplay point of view, although I might be wrong in terms of their traits since the revamp, but it seems like their "racial bonuses" are almost more of a curse than a boon.

Even if the game doesn't actually make a distinction, were I downed in an STF and given a chance between having the revival command be used on me by a Pakled, and being left for the Borg, I'd have to think long and hard before I made my decision.

(Please note - this is just my opinion, and is not intended to offend any Pakled fans that may be out there)