View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 13
06-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
I stopped reading Ask Cryptic when it became apparent to me... at least.... that the feature was answering the same general questions with the same vague answers.

Scrolling down one would find page after page of "Still no word on ___?" and "You are avoiding questions on ___" and "Why did you tell us the same thing you told us last time."

In order for this to work we need answers to questions -- not the same vague answers to the same 20 questions every month. If the devs can't give us a concrete answer besides "Well we are working on it and it will be awesome!" or "soon!" that question should not be selected for answering.

Ask Cryptic should not be a tool for generating buzz, Cryptic generates enough buzz with blog posts and twitter. Ask Cryptic should give real concrete answers to questions asked by the playerbase.
I can pretty much agree on this. It's frustrating when questions get avoided/ignored and the ones that are chose to answer are pretty much the same ones every month. I do appreciate Ask Cryptic don't get me wrong, but when there's something I don't understand, I inquire.