View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi all!

Please reply here if you are going to be able to be able to make it to the Edinburgh meet-up on Saturday, June 29th. Let's plan for this to happen at 6PM local time. Feel free to come later and leave when you'd like -- I will probably stick around until 10PM or so

NOTE: A meet-up location has not yet been decided on. Please check back to this thread the day before the event for the finalized meeting location.

Also, please reply with any ideas for where would be a good spot to grab some food AND can accommodate a (potentially) large group.

Hope to see you there!

Reminder! Everyone will need to pay for their own expenses.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Man, I just spent a month in Scotland, England, and France. I highly recommend the Hard Rock Cafe in Edinburgh, It is about a 3 to 5 minutes walk away from princess street. Too bad I wasn't staying in Europe any longer otherwise I would have come to one of the "meet ups." Also if you are looking for a nice tourist place to go and visit you can hike up the hill to Edinburgh castle they have an artillery cannon that fires at 1:00pm everyday and that is a sight to see and it makes a nice boom; otherwise enjoy your stay.