View Single Post
Captain
# 1 nerf ship names!!!1!
06-21-2013, 12:19 AM
I really do not understand, why cryptic let such a huge exploit to run since beta.

the naming of the ships can be exploited to such an extent, that it is now ridiculous.

what it means:

I have seen several times, that ships are named, USS healmepls, and USS donthealmepls (possibly trying to activate GDF), USS crowdcontrol, and so on.

this gives a huge advantage in pugs, where you dont necessarily know your team, and not everyone has the access to the voice options. this way instant information is spread through the team, that gives them an edge, compared to the other team, who are not exploiting

also another great examples are the likes of USS asdfsadfdsafdsaf USS Schmetterling and USSdfkasjfieflkajfdij and such nonsense gibberish.

this makes even premades harder, with voice chat, as they try to coordinate attacks, and they cannot concentrate fire on that ship, as they cannot pronounce it. further more, this gives an even bigger adv against pugs and premades without voice, where you would actually have to type those names down!

I really hope, cryptic deals with those exploiters, who are taking advantage of honest players
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2