View Single Post
Captain
# 9
06-21-2013, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmgtorres1979 View Post
Secondly, klingon ship names for example are also unpronounceable unless you are familiar with klingon and/or by definition accept that as a "good" name. Seriously, if someone names it Bat'leth, how is it different from At'choo (bless you!)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
I won't be able to fly my Romulan named ships anymore, because Human vocal abilities are sub standard.
two other great examples of exploit. name your ship some unpronouncable klingon nonsense, go into pvp with the exploit, and say "it is for RP reasons"

Quote:
Firstly, I must say that sometimes I do believe people pick very stupid names that don't fit on a ship, but it's their choice!
and if it is my choice to use haxx. should I be congratulated for being so brave and resourceful? same goes for exploits (like this)

Quote:
What do you propose?
the game already has a vast number of randomly generated names. with a revision of the list, it can be easily made to work, and could be expanded on a monthly bases, with polls on the forum, so no such exploit can be made, behind the backs of the majority of honest players' back
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2