View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 67
06-21-2013, 09:12 AM
On Paper, the JHAS has way more fire power and much better survival than the FHEC.

5 Tac Consoles vs 4... 125 is a bigger number than 100 (Assuming 25% increase to weapons per console, Blue XI's are worth 26.x)
Com & Lt.Com are 7 Tac powers so are Com, Lt & Ens. But the higher ranks of the former and the near useless of a 3rd ensign power give it the JHAS again.

How could anybody say on paper these ships have the same power?

Oh and 700 extra HP for the Hull, my Beam Boat cruiser with full power to shields does on average 700dps per a beam volley.

So that's a single extra hit with a beam when your shields are down to kill a FHEC.

What I think the main problem here is he just moved his JHAS into the FHEC and assumed it would be the same.

Also Tac Team has an issue where it seems to target high yield Plasma torpedoes or Fighter craft that are extremely close to your ship. So he's not getting the tac team buff at all.

Oh and anybody who plays this game with a park and shoot mentality is doing it wrong. The Bug is considered OP by almost everyone and in the hands of some players it's an indestructible nightmare.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.