View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 167
06-25-2013, 02:55 PM
You speak about "substitution" and "replacement" but these words are totally out of sense here.

I can't see how adding an alternative way to do the same could do it. Nothing got removed. Nothing prevents you to do it in the client if you so wish.

The correct word here would be it to be a "shortcut".

I could do it both ways depending on situation. In fact this is my intention.

And at cost of repetition, doffing was supposed to be, in the devs magnificent declarations, THE first scope of the whole thing.

Removing or reducing it to make room for other, that is the definition of "substitution" and "replacement".

At the time present, the Fleet functionality (the only really useful one now present) is the substitute and replacement for the functionality it was originally intended to be included.

I'm more than happy if something else is ADDED, but I won't stay silent if what was promised is to be never seen and replaced with a sop

and all we got about what it could be the greatest companion app fort the game were broken promises.

They did enough against the dofff system to let them do this too.

And I know the devs too know they have to do it. They promised and, more important, they see how we all, to use another one's words, "can't wait" to see it.
About the rest, please bring back doff system alive as it was prior to dilithium extortion on academy services.

Last edited by alexsanderita; 06-25-2013 at 02:58 PM.