View Single Post
Career Officer
# 2
06-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi how are you? You seem like the perfect dedicated team player we are looking for. We are Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com and we have players from all over the world. We have admins from both the U.S. and from Europe. There is usually someone online to play with on the team on our peak hours we average around 22 players at a time and about 11 on our TeamSpeak voice server. On Friday we will be two months old, by Sunday we will have finished our Tier III Shipyard that should give you an idea of the dedication of our fleet.

We boast a very active website, new posts and replies up everyday. We welcome you to visit our website and judge for yourself. If you have any further question you can contact me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. We hope you decide to join us. We are also looking to fill some of our admin spots with very knowledgable and active members. Hope to hear from you and that you join us.

P.S. I was also once a HUGE Counter-Strike LAN competition player. Ran the largest CS server in the U.S. East Coast at one point so who knows we might have played against each other at some point

-Grayfox
Liberty Task Force Admiral
http://www.libertytaskforce.com