View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrat12334 View Post
With the coming of the new event, the Risa Floater is now available to buy with the Lohlunat favor currency. But, this device is only operational in Risa. And this event is only running 35 days. The current value of the highend floaters can be worth over 25 million EC in the exchange. It seems to me this is a bit high priced for something that is only usable 35 days. If these floaters were planned to serve some other purpose than the event.

My main point of this post is to suggest a possible ground fleet action, PvP, or STF that uses these floaters in a flight combat scenario.

Thank you for reading, and to the Dev team, Please consider.
So what's the suggestion? You're asking them to almost completely redesign coding op top of designing and creating new content based on it, so where's your suggestion of how these might be used in Ground Fleet, PVP, or STFS as you said in your post?

Call it first time poster hazing or whatever you'd like but I'm calling you out on this one just to see what ideas you come up with on how it could be used. So come on give it your best shot what's you're scenario ideas? You're idea already gave me an idea for one so you should have some too I'd imagine. And while we're at it, why does it have to be just ground based, why can't you have an EV suit outfitted with one of these instead of just the reaction thrusters? See what you started.

By the way, welcome to the forums.