View Single Post
Captain
# 6
06-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Oh really?

So you are saying "I won the lottery so its not that hard" because that is what you are saying, a egg requires 150 Favors as a Winter Epohh required just 6 Winter tags, the dance have a fixed pay of 25, the Statue hunt a minimum of 30 and the fact it can go higher does not mean such should assumed (just like finding eggs or winning the lottery).

Now the winter race was 4 timer per hour, the Statue hunt and Dance are 4 timer per hour but here is the thing, we only need 6 Winter Tag and participation reward on the race was 2 per race meaning a assured Winter Epohh per hour ... a egg will cost more that one hour because 110 favors are the only assured, meaning its a hour and half ... TWICE the amount of time required and without Snowman fight to get things for other things, Favors are used for about everything ... Floaters, Outfits and Birds.

There is simply no reason to cost 150 favors, in fact doing so actually lowers your capability to earn Marks because you only get 60 compared with 100 of a Epohh that can easy be reached within a hour and a half of normal play.

15 per egg would be a more reasonable amount.
Thanks for some number crunching on that.

Btw, I've done about 8 Horgahn searches and only found 2 eggs. That's what I've been basing the 'rare' argument over.

I wouldn't go as low as 15 Favors per egg, but there definitely needs to be a radical change of either egg prices or the mark turn-in rewards (or balance of both).

EDIT: I'll add some more numbers:

- If you actually were lucky enough, you could get 48 Winter Epohh Tags per hour (4 First places), worth a whopping 8 Epohhs.
- If you managed to at least end up second those four times, it was still an amazing 24 Winter Epohh tags, 4 Epohhs worth.
- Getting third those 4 races gets you 12 Winter Epohh tags, 2 Epohhs.
- Only being very unfortunate (as it was hard to find a race with more than 3-4 participants) netted you 8 Winter Epohh tags, 1 Epohh worth and 2 tags remaining for the next day.

That's all not counting the tags you could dig up in Snow piles, by my experience, easily another 4 in a couple minutes.

And that's not taking into account at all the goodies you'd get from the 'Snowpocalypse'.

Right now, you gotta be lucky to actually find an egg per hour searching for Horgahns, and unless somehow very fortunate, you wouldn't even be able to buy an egg after an hour of playing for all the favors you'd get
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 06-28-2013 at 01:23 PM.