View Single Post
Career Officer
# 575 Contacting Customer Support
06-29-2013, 01:26 AM
Quite simply, short of submitting another ticket, is there any other way of getting in touch with Cryptic Support? I've got some lingering tickets which I swear are either being ignored, or are stuck in some automated system loop by where I'm only ever going to get automated replies. Quite frankly I'm getting rather sick of the support system right now.

I've got a relatively simple matter that I would like solved, though it seems I am unable to have the matter looked at because... well, I don't know the reason, I just know that nothing has been done. We're talking a month (30 days) exactly now. I became a lifetime member recently too, hoping that such would help with ticket submissions (I didn't upgrade just for the support, I upgraded because it seemed like a worthwhile, long-term investment). Still, it doesn't seem as though being a subscriber gets you any further into the support queue.

So yeah, is there an e-mail address or something that I can use to contact someone directly? If someone knows of one and doesn't fancy throwing it down here for all to see, PM me with it.

Cheers.