Thread: STO Podcasts
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 86
07-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiichi2032 View Post
I don't know if it qualifies as a podcast, but I have actually been working on setting up a "lecture" at Starfleet Academy. Either performing the entire lecture over local or zone chat, or broadcasting it over the air on mmo-radio. Either way, I would like to use the Academy... for actually teaching something, lol.

I am currently about 8 pages deep in a comprehensive history of early manned spaceflight, ranging from 1957 to 1961, and will possibly stretch all the way to the final moon landing in 1972, or through Skylab and to the Apollo-Soyuz project. Due to length, I could probably break the presentation up into parts as well.

Spaceflight has always been a fascination of mine, and considering the nature of Star Trek, and the STO MMO, I feel it is the perfect place to get other people interested in where it all began. For the record, all of my research is based on historical accounts, and not personal opinion.

I would have made a new thread, but for some reason, it won't let me. 3-year STO veteran, yet brand new to forums
An interest idea you have there, you you can give me the detail of exactly when and where you will be doing this live, as well as any locations that your show ("lecture") will be downloaded and/or syndicated I'll get it added to the original post for you.
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com