View Single Post
Career Officer
# 8
07-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It is definitely not typical, no, and I apologize on behalf of the GM team for the increased wait time. There is currently a very high volume of tickets, and the GM team is working as fast as possible to answer them all. They answer tickets in the order received, so if you have not received a response yet, there are tickets ahead of yours.

While I do not work on tickets, I can ensure they are in the right queue. If you can send me a forum PM with your ticket number, I would be more than happy to do that.

Also, we are working on getting additional support so we can decrease the response wait time, so do know that we are aware of this and would like to get back to or typical response times as quickly as possible. Thanks for your continued patience and support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I wish I could belive this post.... I really do. However the STO experience says that you get 3 robo replys if you continue to ask you get a warning for spamming or you get banned. So your only option is to sit in silence and wait for something to happen. Based on the promises made to players that have never been fulfilled I am sill a Non-believer in Cryptic.