View Single Post
Career Officer
# 34 Liberty Task Force Update.
07-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Our Dilithiun Mine should be Tier I in about 8 days or so. We've been filling in all the projects the same day they become available. We're also very close now to Tier II Embassy and Tier III Starbase.

Our fleet is very active and helpful. We have veteran members help out new players with Episode Missions and ship builds. Our schedule for PvE and PvP has been posted. Now is a great time to join us. Visit our webpage at www.libertytaskforce.com and take a look around. If you like what you see, join us. We also have TeamSpeak 3 voice server and slowly building our alliances with other great fleets.

If you have any further questions feel free to e-mail me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com or friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames as well.

Our fleet is a little over 2 months old now and we have members from all over the world. Chances are you won't be playing alone no matter where you're from. At our peak hours we can actually have anywhere between 20-27 people online and several of them on TeamSpeak 3. Join us, help us to build a great fleet and gaming community.

Best Regards,
-Grayfox
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
U.S.S. Liberty, NX-942813-J, Science Odyssey Class
Join us at www.libertytaskforce.com