View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 87
07-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbailey View Post
even though countless others have said it, I wanted to say it as well, thank you ship calculator and the work you put into it. I use it every time to get the most power out of my skill points without wasting them. Thank you

ps just realized by your sig, weve met in game before, even invited you to my tuffli a few times lmao
It's kind of you to say, and I welcome all the "countless" gratitudes.

It's likely we have met in-game if you're awesome enough to host a Tuffli ship interior. I do take advantage of the "Call Tuffli Service" from time-to-time. So thank YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensecura View Post
Yay! New Versions! I really need to check this thread more. Anyway, now I can start planning power for my Romulan's Corvette. Thanks again, it's really very hard to overstate how valuable this tool is...
Happy to be of service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensecura View Post
...By the way, any thoughts of bringing back the shields page? I realize we don't have solid data for this (so helpful how they added a regen stat to the UI and left it hopelessly bugged) but a good guess is still helpful. I am trying to set it up on my own, but I'm not sure how to do the regen formula, it seems complicated.
Except when you WANT things! Sheesh! Well... Someone wants the Shield Page back, eh? Hmm... I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Honestly, I always hated that page. For one, it's not very solid info. Two, it chaps my hide that I put in a Shield Regen Stat request years ago in an Ask Cryptic. Dstahl acknowledges it. They add it to the game years later, then weeks later with no notice/reason/acknowledgement they then remove it. Then they officially add it back, and it's there now, but completely borked and doesn't work (unless, apparently, you're using a Regenerative Shield. Maybe.).

sigh

I've got issues. LOL

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.