View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6
07-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Since LoR went live the Foundry seems to have become incredibly unstable.
I've seen and experienced all kinds of errors, from issues with the login and random crashes to map templates being broken in some way and errors in pathing and costumes.
Also, it seems that the import feature for costumes has been removed which, I can't understand since that was one of the best features they have ever added.
I've also had a mission that I began working on long before they announced LoR that is now broken because it says I need to choose a costume and fill in text in 2 places, but I've already done it.

I don't know why the Foundry is so broken at the moment, since it doesn't even look like they added anything new (other than the Elachi and possibly some new detail objects), but there are no new costumes or ships or anything like that.

I'm hoping that they will actually take the Foundry offline (and disable mission play and reviews this time) and fix all these problems. It seems to happen every time they introduce anything new into the game, the Foundry is seriously compromised and not actually fixed before being brought online again...it is incredibly frustrating.

Who knows, maybe if we make a big enough noise about it then it might get fixed.
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!