View Single Post
Commander
# 28
07-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Wait... are you seriously asking to be able to pay real money to skip the non-existent end-game and thus finally turn this game into a totally, rather than partially pay2win game?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that the reason you want this is so that you can get each toon into PvP but if not... um... rep is pretty much the end game (lack of) content in this game. After T5 there is nothing, nothing, for your toon to do and you want to pay to skip that?

I'm not even going to get into how silly buying a level 50 toon, and thus paying to not play the game, sounds to me...

But sure. If you want to pay 1000 zen or whatever to not play the game, go ahead. In fact, let's just remove all the levelling and and rep systems, let's just stick to only one tier of gear and get rid of all those tiresome story missions and all the rep grind content used for getting all that stuff and just make everything available for zen.

Why not ask for the levelling and reputation processes and the game in general to be made more interesting? Doesn't that make a little more sense than basically asking to pay2notplay a free2play game?

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.

Last edited by carasucia83; 07-10-2013 at 11:17 AM.