Thread: Nukara passives
View Single Post
Captain
# 15
07-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
I could be wrong but I think after speccing, extra points have diminutive returns. It's very probably that the t4 passive gives you a very small bonus to offense/defense performance if you're already fully specc'ed.

I'm thinking that t4 passive is good for min maxer that want to spec 5 or 4 points in weapons training (just an example), so they can have extra point to do something else new. Then again, I haven't done any of the calculations but my gut + my year old experience tinkering with builds tell me it is so.
I don't understand what you're trying to get at.

Points in skill do not suffer from diminishing returns. It's as you put more points in skills that the amount you get per skill is diminished.

All skills max out at 99 (without gear or passives). But, each skill point does not give you 11 points in that skill. As was pointed out in a previous post.

Think of points from gear as an extra skill point. With the T4 Nukura ability, the most someone could get from it is 26 points. That is a significant amount of skill points. It's just that skills do not give you a huge bonus to your damage, power level, resistance, etc when it's maxed out by skill points.