View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2327
07-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codewarrior316 View Post
Joined an CSE pickup (from PESTF by the way.) Chatty group. Way to chatty for my taste normally, but whatever. Sounds like they have no idea what they are doing but start the mission anyway... I take the cautious approach and just head for the middle cube and go to work. Not really watching as they blow the right cube in no time at all before the middle was fully primed. Fast forward to the end (in about 4-5 mins maybe), and find out someone was parsing dps - I have like 12K and was 4th! LOL

No, not the worst STF experience but funny story anyway
lols i remember this one... was good fun! we had you hook line and sinker at the start though! (pretended we where all noobs... ) oh we did chuckle... but good sport and sure now you're in dps11k with us! whoop!

PESTF is watched by DPS5k and DPS11k, guys from these DPS channels regularly host games on PESTF and I myself actively recruit by running DPS test runs for DPS5k invites as of recent so its nice to know we have solid guys on PESTF and over time id like to be able to get more guys pumping out them big DPS numbers on channel.

Good story though!

www.elitedefensestarfleet.com

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF
PublicEliteSTF Channel Info: bit.ly/PublicEliteSTFV2
WE WANT A KDF BOP 3 PACK!!