View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 9
07-17-2013, 03:48 PM
The UI changes and the sort of "Repair and Reload" feature of the Pets when being called back is somewhat nice and makes sense. I also like the "Replace the dead ones" feature except that it will limit my ability to fast cycle their abilities That will put another nail in the Fer'Jai's coffin.

No mention of them actually learning to AIM better in all this. Also no mention of fixing the fact that in many STF's they just wander off and do their own thing or nothing at all.

I really see this is more of a nerf than an aid. I agree with the OP that they are trying to make things like the Shuttles a bit more inciting with their survivability but it still does not make up for the fact that they are horrible. Trying to fix what is broken by breaking everything else is pretty weak IMHO.

The other thing is the Drone Ships will be even MORE OP now... Joy... and This will utterly trash S'kul fighters which were the Kar'Fi's best weapon. I do not see how it is fair to implement this on those unless they change them NOT to suicide all the time.