View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 76
07-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Not sure what this guy said, but all i know it was probably something that just confirmed my earlier post about him most likely being from group A. If you look through all his previous posts, he is clearly incapable of rational conversation and can't manage to write anything beyond a few lines of abuse and nothing to respond to anything anyone actually writes. I must have hit a nerve if this latest was in response to my post.

Yes PVE is easy. However, people still enjoy running it. Whether PVP'ers like it or not, many, many, many, more people enjoy running it more than PVP. Perhaps because PVP is full of EPEEN DHC runners?

Buccanneer, you are not group A,B or C, you are just an ally in the fight against ignorance. I appreciate you like PVP, i like it also at times. I just prefer PVE. Less crying.
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human
Fade Akira - Federation Reman
Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."