View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a pretty big assumption.

He said it will be released in under 3 years, and he mentioned that the time frame of the game will be 2409, and they will be releasing periodic updates 1 year at a time each month to fill us in on the storyline starting with 2380-2381. So doing the math we're looking at about 28-30 months before we see a release.
Quote:
He said it will be released in under 3 years, and he mentioned that the time frame of the game will be 2409, and they will be releasing periodic updates 1 year at a time each month to fill us in on the storyline starting with 2380-2381. So doing the math we're looking at about 28-30 months before we see a release.
Sounds like it. I love it when they insert some hidden information in their revelation about the game. Well if it's under 3 years and they had to start from scratch from what i've read then its awsome, these guys are really going at it. Love also the way they are going about the game (really mature as oppose to you know who). Anyways i hope the best for this game and can't wait for beta (HINT HINT).

1 more thing i really would like is to be a 1 server game, damn that would be awsome.

See you all in game.