View Single Post
Career Officer
# 43
07-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameisstolen View Post
Today I noticed the TNG split bottom pants on my character and BOFF's look weird. The lower parts of the pants have weird black swirly lines on them.

See here:
http://i.imgur.com/dZQpvfB.jpg

I made the pants white to illustrate the issue, normally they're black but then you can still see the weirdness.

Is anybody else having this?
Yes, I can confirm, I am having this same problem. Not only are their odd lines, but the color on the rest of the pants seems off too. They used to be a nice dark black that would go with/blend (near)seamlessly with the top. Now they black isn't so dark, it's got a hint of grey in it and the colors don't match up. There are some other more subtle lines, too. This is in addition to the strange lines near the bottom part of the pants.

Looking at it more closely. It's almost as if the TNG pants got merged with the Enterprise jumpsuit pants.

I sure hope the fix these soon. I have several toons that use the TNG/DS9/Voyager uniforms to which these pants belong.

When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.