View Single Post
Career Officer
# 15
07-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
1) Slavers had their chance to steal goods almost tripled in this patch.
2) Relaunch timers never mattered, because Slavers attempt to steal every 15seconds. Hangars would have to refresh 2x this fast in order to have any impact on their ability to steal loot.
3) The average EC value taken over time has been more than doubled, despite these reductions. It's just far less spikey & inconsistent, now.
4) No individual items have been removed from the drop tables - you can still get DS9 commodities, Contraband and Prisoner Doffs. It's only the odds of receiving large numbers of them that've been reduced.
Honestly who cares about the amount of energy credits you get from slavers, I can do a Tau Dewa sector patrol and make more ec from drops in 15 minutes than I can spending hours doing instances with slavers. The great upside people used at least adv slavers for is because they stole contraband which in turn can either sell them on the exchange or trade them in for dilitium and as with ever kdf carrier captain know like myself you can never get enough dilithium to buy better upgraded pets. As I stated before I don't see a reason why the drop amounts were changed they have been the same for three years since the game launched and should had been left alone.