Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 8325
07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James fires a couple shots off as the rifle makes a big and loud sound as it fires rounds killing three husks in a single shot... *

James: *arm aching from the kick back* Give me a big enough gun didn't you Danny?

Danny: *Ripping a wave of husks down * Yeah wanted to see how you could handle that thing. Doing good bye the way. The Saber is *rips a husks head off with the omni blade.* is a updated version of photon technology in slugs the size of a palm with some buffering..

James: No kidding huh.. *Ejects a thermal clip from the rifle... and popping in another.*

Dorman: *Blasts a Marauder going through its weak shields. But one stops and they hear a cry out as it holds up one Abomination and gives it biological metal armor...* Damn.. Now we have more problems... *Fires a blast..*

Jacob where the hell are you?
Sam: Hold on!

*Sam's hand glows a fierce white as she blasts a beam of white energy into the Abomination. She then uses her other hand to further intensify the beam as it starts to burn away at the beast.*

Come on, just back off! I'm holding back right now!

*OOC: Just showing Sam becoming a little more freehanded with her powers. Might be a good idea to force her to kill that thing, just to show how powerful she's become.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."