View Single Post
Career Officer
# 686 The queue so far
07-28-2013, 11:11 AM
I want to start off by telling everyone in the queue how sorry I am it has been taking me so long to get to your missions. Between my real job and working at Comic-Con I have been very busy so my only time to play has been weekends. At some point I also have to cram my social life in there so I do not go crazy. I am not saying playing STO constantly is a bad thing but believe it or not I do have friends outside of STO. So anyway I am trying to get to the queue as fast as I can. This is the queue as it stands right now:

----------The queue-----------

Mission 1: Hostile Diplomacy Author: treky1134: This one is on hold as the author has not made it available. When it is available I will evaluate it but in the meantime I am skipping over it to complete other missions that are available in the queue.

Mission 2: No Prize for Second Contact II Author: Contactpsi: This mission has a glitch on the Chapter V, Heservat III map with the initial spawn point placing the player inside a rock. I have notified the author to fix and let me know when it is ready for me to continue. When it is available I will evaluate it but in the meantime I am skipping over it to complete other missions that are available in the queue.

Mission 3: Secrets Ahead Author: Kempoh: With the other mission on hold this one will be the next in line for completion.

Mission 4: Overture 6: Finale with Cannonade Author: KineticImpulser

Mission 5: The Writers of History Author: Donkyhotay

Mission 6: GRIZZ's Farmer - The Siren Star Author: chitowngrizz420

Mission 7: Cero Troubles Author: CougarXLS

Mission 8: All Roads Lead To Rome Author: horriblecat

Mission 9: Admiral in Peril v1 Author: antman9173

Mission 10: Task Force Sol Author: usmcprim

Mission 11: A time to search Author: lincolninspace

Mission 12: Eternal Madness Author: dewey001

Mission 13: Contact Squared Author: eldil1

Mission 14: The Beta Rana Incident Author: marhawkman

Mission 15: The Wave Empire Ep.5 Author: skyline45

Mission 16: Violations and Resistance Author: commodoreobvious

Mission 17: "[Rom] Valley of the Shadow I" (aka "Into the Valley") Author: NCC-89471

-----------The End------------

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.