View Single Post
Commander
# 1 Romulan R'Mor Timeship Bugs
08-01-2013, 08:04 AM
I opened a Temporal Science vessel box on the Tribble test server as my Romulan so I could get the new R'Mor timeship to test it. I haven't even taken it into combat yet and I've already noticed several bugs:

1. Not only did it come with a Tipler Cylinder equipped in a console slot like any other Temporal Science vessel, but I found another Tipler Cylinder in my overflow bag soon after I unpacked the ship. So now my Romulan has 2 Tipler Cylinders and only 1 R'Mor timeship? Seems a little odd to me.

2. I went to my Romulan timeship's bridge to discover it was a Federation timeship bridge instead of a Romulan timeship bridge. If my Romulan was allied with the Feds, that'd be odd enough. But my Romulan's allied with the KDF.

3. Not sure if this is a bug, but the R'Mor can be customized with the Romulan type 3 material. Is that intentional? Will it require a Romulan refit ship to be owned on holodeck before it can customized with a type 3 material on holodeck? Or is it a bug?

4. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the R'Mor timeship came with a warp core instead of a singularity core like any other romulan ship. I realize that the other temporal science vessels come with warp cores, as the ship's original power sources were stripped from them by the tholians, so the Federation and KDF would give them warp cores to fill the gap. Wouldn't make sense that the Romulan Republic would equip their captured romulan timeships with singularity cores instead?

That's all I've noticed so far. I'll edit this if I find any more bugs in my new R'Mor timeship.

You think you're safe while you're at warp captain?