View Single Post
Career Officer
# 8
08-01-2013, 08:29 AM
To me (btw I have no digits on my right hand) the OP is looking for a way to justify the use of whatever tool... once a SINGLE case can be made that allows the tool (in the anonymous world of MMO's), that tool can no longer be considered exploitative, or not allowed. This seems to be an attempt to justify the use of bots, macros, scripts, etc. If this is what you are doing, then you should be ashamed.

If you are being serious OP, then first I apologize for my first comment. Second, Keybinds and a game pad such as Razor Nostromo are all that your family members will need to successfully, and excel, at this game. Macro's, and such are not necessary in the slightest. Needing to use this myself, I am more than happy to talk to you or your family members in game on how to set up the device, and what I find to be efficient keybinds.

I have multiple characters, multiple classes, participate in all aspects of the game, (PvE, PvP), and have no problems... and think I do quite well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....