View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 9
08-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocmcp View Post
{snip}
You are misrepresenting what I said.

I did not say "you can't use the software". I don't have that authority. I said "use at your own risk".

I did not say "tough noogies for people with disabilities". Personally, I'm all for giving people with disabilities tools to help them overcome their physical limitations.

I said, to the best of my knowledge, you can't discuss third-party utilities here. There's no legal requirement I am aware of that forces PWE to allow third-party software to be discussed on their forums. It has nothing whatsoever to do with disabilities.

Now, if people would like to discuss Accessibility issues in general, the Controls and User Interface forum is a good place to do that. You're still not going to be allowed to discuss auto hot key specifically. But you can feel free to suggest things Cryptic could do to make their user interface more disability-friendly. That would be great feedback.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek