View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 146
08-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
As an aside, who are people's favourite characters per writer, so far? The nominations for me are:

sander233: Frank Grimes, Intergalactic Man of Mystery. Oh, and General Ssharki.

gulberat: Alyosha Strannik. Everything written from his perspective comes out written extremely well.

marcusdkane: Some of your peripheral characters, like Claire and S'r'ss, used to be the most enjoyable, but I will admit that Amanda Palmer has really grown on me in recent stories.

jonsills: Grunt. The most competent...and unluckiest(?) Ferengi in Starfleet.

patrickngo: Enrico Montoya, the one character who continues to be badass long after his death.

shevet: Tylha Shohl, though Amiga and Kophil are also fun.

cmdrscarlet: Kathryn Beringer, by far.

danquelier: The Nameless Commander, though honourable nods also go to Rycho and Xa'Jev.

superhombre: Ch'Raul, though I also like T'Panna and, to a lesser extent, Yair. In general, I like the fact that most of your characters are so deeply flawed.

(Note that I apologize to anyone else who didn't appear on the list, I was simply going with the characters who immediately popped to mind).
Let's see... favorite characters...

sander233: Frank Grimes, General Ssharki, and I'm also thinking Jesu and H'mL'n.

gulberat: Strannik hands down, but I would also like to see more of Admiral Berat.

marcusdkane: Amanda Palmer and Claire, though S'rR's is pretty interesting, too. But yeah, I'm definitely intrigued by Claire--part of me even wants to put an AI in at least one of my ships.

jonsills: Grunt, hands down. I just love hearing about his misadventures, though I look forward to the day when he finally gets a properly functioning ship, not a bucket of bolts held together with spit and baling wire.

patrickngo: Eighty-Six, once again because of the AI angle. Also Liz Tran, and I hope that the romance between her and Jesu continues after Road to Ruin is over. Though I am also liking some of the characters in his latest story, The Chase, namely D'Daku and Mary Moriarty, and that one Starfleet Ensign--she had guts leaving the ship like she did and jumping onto an enemy ship.

ambassadormolari: My favorite character among yours is probably Ta'nara, and I'm hopeful she and Veleen will get to interact sometime, be it in-game, here in an LC, or in another story.

No clue on any of the others--mainly focused on my favorite writers for these LCs.

EDIT: Actually, after reading the revised entry from cmdrscarlet, I'd say my favorite character from her would definitely be Katherine Beringer. And a great entry, scarlet!!
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld

Last edited by takeshi6; 08-01-2013 at 12:42 PM.