View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 2384
08-02-2013, 11:22 AM
my first ground stf:

almost a week after i started making elite stf's (all elite) i decided to que up for a ground stf, elite too. i enter in the pve journal and a few seconds later ... *pop*

i think my gear was jem hadar full set mk xi, and a crm200...

me and my team beam to the map, and i go alone *uaahh* ... insta killed by a few borg, and they get that bug where they run very fast towards the spawn zone...
my team mates yell at me... but i pretend im not paying attention to the chat
we can get rid of the bugged borg, and we continue, until a fancy room with a elite tac borg drone, there i noticed : *wth ?! my cold dealing weapon is doing 1 dmg, and wtf is that addapt sign ?! put that in your *cough* *cough* !! i die, and after almost a minute, i respawn.
i get lost in those tunnels, and with a lot of effor, i finally make my way towards my team mates. when i got there, we lost optional, and a guy teaches me how to remodulate my weapons *ah good old newbie times* ... we made our way killing some borg, and we finally found the boss, i got killed a lot of times, BUT in the end, ive got a mk xii borg tech armor *before season 7, oor 6 i dont quite remember* i posted the item in the team chat, and i remember them saying, *$#? you ... lalala... ive been weeks trying to get that !

thats it, my first, worst, and luckiest stf ever
"Achiever Killers often look to 1v1 duels for proof of their superior play and are frustrated by "rock paper scissor" game mechanics."
That's me !