View Single Post
Captain
# 2389
08-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake721 View Post
Too bad I cannot say what I want to about this guy or call him out. But it would be nice to see a post from some of this fleets senior leaders as to if this type of behavior is encouraged. My understanding is that they make it a point to grief the ERP palyers and do some mild RP of thier own. Thier fleet web page and other forum threads are humerious and overall harmless but to go into STF's and sabotage it so that the team has to take a 1 hour penality. Or to blow the Optional then stop fighting and brag about it and taunt the other players until they quit is something that should get someone banned from the game. If this fleet is true to what they say and that they are just about harmless fun then this person should be kicked from said fleet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. While we are, in fact, working hard to improve our relationship with the playerbase, you must understand that with roughly four fleets and many hundreds of players under our umbrella, we do have people falling through the cracks. Please send the character/@names of those involved to @nabreeki via in-game mail, and I'll take care of it.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao