View Single Post
Captain
# 132
08-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starakus View Post
So SIX of your toons marauding for hours on end moving your characters from one zone to the next, waiting the required time for those doff missions to end anywhere from 45mins to 8 hours, using possibly hundreds of millions of EC worth of purple doffs for 6 charachter for 2.5mil ec or 20k dilithium? Its seems like you went to extreme lengths to try to prove your point and extreme lengths to try and toll the post with your chosen game play style rather than contribute in a meaningful way. You have got to find better use for your time if you think this is some sort of major income. If this is how you choose to play rather than running Estf missions on FOUR characters (32k dilithium) and multiple common, rare, and very rare loot drops which also equal millions of EC, or running foundry missions for equal amounts of ec and dilithium, that is your choice. Even though you go to great lengths to try and point out some sort of problem, I think the only problem here is your experiment fails miserably at trying to prove a point, if that point is about income potential.

I find it hard to believe that someone that would go to such extreme lengths to choose using contraband as their income, including buying all purple doffs to do so, is trying to destroy their own very acceptable play style. In all honesty I think you could make more by doing something else with your time, if you have gone to this extreme to generate this income and its playstyle, then I see no issue with it.

Again your post has nothing to do with the slaver pets and all of what to do with doffing and contraband. This post is about broken slaver pets.
You are correct this is about the slavers - I will make separate post detailing the Contraband issue starting next week. And if you think that someone needs to spend hundreds of millions to get large rosters of purples you don`t know that much about doffing.