View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Ahh but as a KDF you only pay for the ship once and can get as many consoles as you want on each KDF character afterwards free of charge. After discharging the ship you can claim another and it comes with all standard equipment including the console. So you can have 1 console on each of your ships on each character. Feds have to pay MILLIONS to do that on multiple characters, or even just 1.

And it isn't that hard to make 1k zen. Heck I had 1100 yesterday and bought the 900 zen respec bundle for 1 character so I could respec his skills, traits, and reputation abilities. Only took me a few days to get. Now he doesn't suck.

And recently I had 2500 zen like a couple weeks ago. Across multiple characters trading dil for it, it only took me about a week and a half to get. (And a few days ago I bought $40 in zen cards at game stop)
The problem is zen is a restricted in how much you can get in a certain time to make 1k zen its takes 13 days and even if you have to only grind a hour a day its still 13 days to convert it.
Where as Ec is an unlimited resource that you can make 1 million per hour easy.

If you wanted to compare the ec cost of fed vs kdf leech by converting master keys into ec your talking you would have to buy 8 fed leech consoles before you broke even with kdf.

Let alone the slap in the face it is to kdf who had to buy the leech for zen in the past.