Thread: had fun
View Single Post
Captain
# 14
08-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
Hmm OK, sounds interesting.......

So you all qued solo?, Cuz imo you had to preplan to have 5 gal x in a team and Que together to get into the same match.
Isn't that still called a PREMADE? just with all the same ships?

SO if i take a full team of my fleet members all in defiants i guess we are a PUGMADE, according to your statement we are because we have the same ships

Im getting tired of people saying they are a pugmade and stuff, you still ask others to team up ether it be fleet mates or just random people you ask, you still cross heal, you still assist each other, so IMO your a premade!
we were not a premade, i say this because we had 2 engineers

there is a serious difference between a premade and a pugmade. if you ever think there isnt, im sure a real premade would love to show you the difference.

i'm getting sick and tired of people automatically assuming that just because you pregroup up with random strangers youre automatically labeled a premade.

and yes, actually. if you did all take the defiant, and didnt discuss what bo powers you'll were taking aside from generic statments like- "ill run heals" then yes. you would not be a premade, youd be a pugmade.

you forgot the second definition- "A term created by those with little to no brain power to replace the word "Organized" or "Org" as premade was found to be easier to type out or say than Org." http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=premade

i also like the third definition.

point is, expand your vocab. saying our pugmade was a premade is like saying my VW is a bently just because theyre both cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?

Last edited by maicake716; 08-05-2013 at 08:23 PM.