Thread: Tyler Durden
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 29
08-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
or Suiciding... or you will be facing some premade to lame to bother using the games other chat channels to find matches that won't be extremely boring for all involved.
time.
If I had made a thread in the past to Q.Q about premades in the queues, I would have been laughed out of the forums.

I'm always looking to fight other teams, but they are not always on.

I never complained when TSI ran their full team in the queues, nor should you. It's part of the game, either find a team to queue with or take your chances.

Either way, it's a good initiative to take to organize people in this channel.

Nevertheless, people should learn to use OrganizedPvP to make teams to fight premades that are in the queues.

Anyhow, you don't know anything about the way our premade operates to make any statements like the ones you made. We make challenges all the time and have queued fights regularly. It's a little hard some of the time because most of the remaining premades are euros, and a lot of our players are guys who can't be on at the times they are on usually.

I'm not going to stop playing with my friends (nor bend them to the will of the lazy), because other people can't be arsed to use OPvP to make a team.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.