View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
08-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norisman1 View Post
Call me a relic of the old cold war cloak and dagger covert spy days or just call me paranoid but I really don't like the idea of just anyone being able to view what I conceder my private and personal information about my STO accounts, characters, captains, skills, builds, boffs, doffs, ships, gear and items.

So as for this new STO Cryptic/PWE ((Gateway)) thing, I have turned it off, ripped it out of the socket, threw it on the ground and stomped it until it is broken into many little pieces then I threw all the rubbish into the trash can.

***ACCESS DENIED***
ALL PRIVACY FILTERS/BLOCKS ARE TURNED ON!
NO PRIVATE MESSAGES!
NO E-MAILS!
AND MOST DEFANTLY NO PEEPINGTOMS TRYING TO LOOK AT MY PRIVATE/PERSONAL INFORMATION!

P.S. If I had wanted you to know every thing about my STO characters I would have already told you.
One little FYI; it's considered against the normal forum rules to post in topics that have been inactive for longer then 30 days. It seems you're quite new here, so here you know .

Oh, and....

Brainzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

===post above is by stoutes===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.