View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 14
08-13-2013, 12:34 AM
KHG Armor Issues (Missing Be'ves Top and Helmet)

Current Status: Resolved (as of April 22, 2014).
Character Name: Alira@PatricianVetinari
Faction, Race, Gender: KDF Orion Female
Completed Costume Unlock Projects:
- Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 2 (Acquire KHG Mk XII Set)
- Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 3 (Complete All Elite Optionals)
Missing Pieces:
- Honor Guard Be'ves option
- Honor Guard Hos Pieces (Helmet, Arm/Leg Accessories)
Notes:
I do have the basic Honor Guard Helmet that came with my Costume Style 2 Unlock, however I'm missing the Be'ves "Cleavage Window" chest piece that's supposed to come with the Style 3 unlock. Also, I believe there are supposed to be other "Hos" pieces (Helmet variant, Arm/Leg Accessories) that should unlock with the Style 3 Project, and I also didn't get those. All relevant accolades/armor acquisition was completed after LoR via the Rep system for this character.

History:
Jan 15, 2013 - Reported by Phoenicius, et al, in this thread, and later the same day Borticuscryptic posted requesting more info.

Apr 11, 2013 - Borticuscryptic started a thread about the issue. He posted a reply on Jul 18, 2013 with an update.

Aug 12, 2013 - While the issue has existed for many months, I encounter it for the first time on the above toon, making this post and submitting Holodeck ticket ID #1,924,053.

Oct 10, 2013 - Borticuscryptic provided an update here, basically saying that they are aware of Omega Rep Costume Issues, haven't thus far found a fix, and they might be able to look into it soon.

Mar 29, 2014 - Borticuscryptic admonishes the posters in the Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects thread (he started back about a year ago) regarding too much bumping (see here). He does also say that there is a change to Omega Costume Unlocks (and all Reputation costumes) coming to Tribble very soon.

Apr 2, 2014 - Borticuscryptic explains in detail the two different issues with the Omega Armor costumes and their paths to solution. He indicates my specific issue as a secondary problem to be eventually (not by S9) fixed on a case-by-case basis, and further recognizes this post as an example of how to post needed data.

Apr 22, 2014 - Additional chatting occurred in the above threads leading up to Season 9, but with the launch of S9 fixes and work-arounds were introduced that unlocked my missing costume pieces. Thanks!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 04-22-2014 at 11:16 PM.