View Single Post
Captain
# 6
08-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Ooo show and tell! I always liked threads like this, here's what I did with mine:

-

IKS Outrider - KDF Tac

FORE

x3 Rapid Reload Transphasic Torpedos, x1 Dual Tetryon Beam Bank

AFT

x2 Tetryon Beam Arrays, x1 Cutting Beam, x1 Cluster Torpedo

SET

Full Breen Absolute Zero

CORE

Field Stabilising Warp Core MK XI [rep] [s->a] [trans]

CONSOLES (alll at least MK XII blue)

x1 Borg Assimilated, x1 RCS Accellerator, x1 Monotanium Alloy, x1 Neutronium Alloy

x1 Nukara Particle Converter, x1 Countemeasure System, x1 Shield Emitter Amplifier

x1 Tetryon Pulse Generator, x1 Transphasic Compressor

HANGAR

Advanced Slavers

BOFFS

LT Tac: Tactical Team, Attack Pattern Delta

Com Eng: Eng Team I, RSP I, ES II, Aceton Beam III

LT Com Eng: EPtE I, EPtS II, Aux2Sif II

LT Sci: Polarize Hull I, Scramble Sensors I

Ens Sci: Hazard Emitters I

DOFFS

x2 Projectile Weapons (1 blue, 1 purple)
x1 Shield Distribution
x1 Systems Engineer (?) - can't remember the name, reduces cooldown on EPt abilities
x1 (?) - Nor this one, the one that gives Aceton Beam a chance to reduce subsystem power on target

-

As you can see I've gone for a support-ish build here which is why I went with torps, all power is to shields. Damage is a second priority with this ship, but it does spit out torps at a decent rate. And fully buffed it can still do serious damage with that cluster. the x2 piece bonus with the cutting beam helps, I may look to swap the cluster for those web mines for the x2 piece nukara bonus too.

I'm quite happy with this build, it survives tac cubes in ISE, it even survived a couple of blasts from that new elachi console. There are things I can do to make it better, but I don't have the assimilated set and I'm not prepared to spend serious Dil on embassy consoles or anything like that.

That's the best thing about it, cheap! Free ship, space set and half the weapons. The consoles and other weapons were borrowed from other ships. The final price tag came under 1 Mil EC.
Ruzhe - KDF Engineer - 12th Honour Guard