View Single Post
Ensign
# 192
08-19-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm a big fan of the Gateway. It's evident that you see the potential for it and that makes me really excited to see how it evolves.

Two things I wanted mention about the Fleet Holding leaderboards:
- It seems there used to be a way on the Leaderboard page for each Holding to be able to filter the list via an input box. This was really useful when trying to add up contributions per account if they had many characters in the fleet. Was this removed? Would it be possible to bring it back? If not, what about an option to sort the name column by @ handle?

- I think there is a sorting bug when trying to sort the list by contribution amount (instead of by name). It seems to be sorting the column via string comparison instead of numeric comparison. For example, when sorting low to high, 135,943 comes before 18,512. It also seems that the commas are being considered for the sorting. So, when sorting low to high, 9,900 comes before 900. Now that I think about it, I think the commas are a recent addition, which maybe is why the sorting broke? It is a leaderboard after all and you would think the default order would be high to low on Contribution instead of alphabetical by name.