View Single Post
Captain
# 13
08-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteandersen View Post
I had bought the Starter Pack back when it first released for $19.99. Cryptic said that if you purchase the Legacy Pack later, you would only be charged the difference (because the Legacy Pack includes everything in the Starter Pack)
Just as an FYI, every place where this was mentioned by BranFlakes was in the LoR pre-order thread, and Brandon's response at that time was for people who bought the Starter Pack and the Legacy Pack to contact Billing and see if they would refund them the cost of the Starter Pack since they bought both - but the Starter Pack refund was not guaranteed.

I wish you luck in getting the Starter Pack refunded, but it was never something stipulated in the C-Store, in the LoR sales page, or by BranFlakes on the forum.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.