View Single Post
Captain
# 11
08-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Klingons live a long time. Kor, Kang, and Koloth were all veterans from the war with the Federation a hundred years before DS9, and aside from Kor's brain going a little weird near the end, all three were still competent warriors and leaders. Kor was still successful in his last battle even if he did keep forgetting which war he was fighting.
I'm well aware that Klingons live an average of 150 years. My point was that Michael is getting older. The rigors of playing an active, relatively young Klingon day in and day out for 9 months a year would put a lot of wear and tear on his body. I really don't see Worf being the Picard type: sit in the chair and give big dramatic speeches.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.