View Single Post
Captain
# 650
08-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychickitty View Post
Well I have not gotten a stipend for about 3 months....I am a lifetime member.

In fact I have not gotten it for star trek, champions or never winter.

I do keep looking though.....I broke down and got some zen....for star trek....but I know I have not gotten the amount I am supposed to get.
You and anyone else who hasn't received their stipend should immediately file a ticket with billing to get them to investigate it.

As this will invariably lead to a rude reply telling you to "go away and get some understanding" I would suggest making a complaint to the Better Business Bureau at the same time as well. You can do this even if you aren't American or living in the US.

The official line purported at the beginning of this thread is misinformation bordering on bare faced lies. The only way to get the money is to have the BBB force PWE (not Cryptic) to do an Audit of your account and then you will receive your missing Zen.

Perhaps the Customer Service team have changed somewhat to the idea of overpaying people in Monopoly and "recouping" the "lost money" but I highly doubt it.

Good luck with the whole process, it took me a couple of months but I eventually got my Zen and an apology for the condescending behaviour I received as a result.

Rights are like muscles, if you don't flex them they atrophy and once they are gone, they are gone for everyone.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin